Our professional sealing process protects your stone from stains and provides you with a unique lifetime warranty. This is a one time professional application, but its protection and other benefits will last for the life of the stone.
We can’t put anything in a client’s home that we wouldn’t put in our own home, so we really did our homework. The warranty that Granite Shield provides speaks for itself. We have read countless warranties from many other companies, and nothing even touches Granite Shield’s warranty. We are confident we have found the best sealer for our clients, both residential and corporate. – — Chris and Caroline Phoenix, Owners of Phoenix Stone Solutions
What makes the Granite Shield sealing process so unique?
- Granite Shield comes with a fully transferrable lifetime warranty, protecting against staining and etching of granite and other hard surfaces.
- Granite Shield is a single-application professional product that typically requires no return visits or routine maintenance to uphold its warranty.
- Granite Shield protects your granite against staining and etching 100% (calcite based stones, such as marble have a 100% stain protection. Etching is greatly reduced by an average of 80%).
- Granite Shield does not “yellow” over time or leave a filmy appearance.
- When Granite Shield is applied to your stone, there is no harmful “off-gassing” and your surfaces are available for immediate use.
- Granite Shied makes it possible to use disinfectant cleaners on the stone’s surface, such as Windex, Clorox and others. This keeps your stone beautiful and germ free.
- Granite Shield enhances the natural color of most stones and makes cleaning easy.
Granite Shield is not only appropriate for granite. We successfully use it to seal many other stones and hard surfaces.
- Stainless Steel
- Countertops, flooring, walls and outdoor entertaining areas
- Surfaces in residential homes and places of business
Phoenix Stone Solutions is the sole licensed applicator of Granite Shield in the Triangle area.
How Should I clean my new countertops and other household surfaces? Click Here